How do you see the evolution of the newspaper in the next five years?
Newspapers aren’t disappearing any time soon. Curling up on the couch with an iPad or Kindle just can’t compare to the real thing.
Five reasons you love your school:
1. Our colors are red and blue — my two favorite colors.
2. We’re an old school in a several hundred-year-old city (Philadelphia), and I love running through the downtown historic district.
3. The huge food-truck culture.
4. Everyone is extremely involved in extracurricular activities.
5. The business school, where I take most of my classes, emphasizes a commitment to liberal arts — an excuse for me to take creative writing classes.
If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
The ability to be transported to my bed from anywhere, instantly showered and clean.
Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
My grandma #butactually
If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
Anywhere that has good coffee.
What is the most interesting article you’ve ever written?
I wrote the about extremely inspiring blind civil rights lawyer and triathlete who ran the first-ever Jerusalem Marathon (read story here).
One of the most quirky things about you is…
I can sing the alphabet backward.
What was the last (non-required) book that you read?
Roommates: My Grandfather’s Story (A memoir by Max Apple, a Penn professor)
What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A stay-at-home dad.