Five reasons you love your school:
1. Oprah named San Luis Obispo the happiest city in America.
2. Public school equals broad open-record laws.
3. The campus is minutes away from great hiking spots.
4. Several thousand students who work in agriculture and engineering.
5. The professors are accessible and generally care about their students.
If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
What is the most interesting article you’ve ever written?
During my sophomore year I interviewed three of the first women to attend Cal Poly after World War II, when the ban on females enrolling at the university was lifted. What they went through showed a chapter of Cal Poly’s history hardly anyone knew about, as well as some of the similarities today’s students have to those of 70 years ago.
One of the most quirky things about you is…
I go country line dancing every Thursday night.
What was the last (non-required) book that you read?
Spunk and Bite by Arthur Plotnik
What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A point guard for the Los Angeles Clippers