How do you see the evolution of the newspaper in the next five years?
Social media will continue to change the way people access and share information, but technology can’t kill the human desire for long-form journalism. Consumers will always want meaningful analysis, and that’s where newspapers — whether print or online — excel.
Five reasons you love your school:
1. Endless academic and extracurricular opportunities
2. Morse College — the best residential college at Yale, no contest
3. Dining hall macaroni and cheese
4. Anderson Cooper, Class of ’89
5. Autumn and winter in New England.
What was the last (non-required) book that you read?
God’s Harvard by Hanna Rosin.
One of the most quirky things about you is…
I’m under 5’0” tall.
If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
The Netherlands and Belgium, so I can spraak Nederlands — I’m currently studying Dutch at school.