How do you see the evolution of the newspaper in the next five years?
Downsizing print and upsizing web content. I love print and I’m sad to see the print business declining. But newspapers have to follow where the audience is.
Five reasons you love your school:
1. It’s in Atlanta and a short distance from quirky, urban neighborhoods to national forests in North Georgia
2. The professors. They’re supportive and want to see everyone excel.
3. The students. Everyone comes from such a diverse background.
4. Food. We’re getting food trucks!
5. Coffee. It seems like there’s an endless supply of it everywhere on campus—and during all times.
If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
Tracy Swartz — she puns Chicago like no other.
What was your first online screen name?
I don’t remember, but it could’ve just been something boring like my name or something absurd, so I’d rather not say.
One of the quirkiest things about you is…
I’m super good with directions and I really, really love maps.
If you had to choose a movie title for your life story (so far), what would it be?
What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?