How do you see the evolution of the newspapers in the next five years?
I believe newspapers will fully transition to an online subscription model in my lifetime. The shift will embrace the computer savvy generations, and social media will allow the media to better disseminate information and engage users.
Five reasons you love your school
1. The small school culture.
2. The close-knit community of student leaders.
3. It’s located in a homey town with incredible views of mountains and a river.
4. Outdoor recreation around town.
5. A friendly cult runs a delicious 24/5 deli on campus that encourages students to study with friends as they eat.
John Stewart or Stephen Colbert?
Colbert. I met him in a South Carolina airport, and he spoke with me and gave an autograph. Colbert’s satirical humor and his exaggerated persona are more entertaining than Stewart’s straightforward act.
What was the last (non-required) book that you read?
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. It was an intriguing glimpse into a cultural icon and his dynamic life experiences that inspired a revolutionary company. Beyond the expected revelations concerning the evolution of technology, the biography shares Jobs’ groundbreaking business and marketing ideas.