Whoo gets discounts from all kinds of places? You do, college student, you do.
Being a college student isn’t cheap.
Between nights out with friends, lunch with your roommate, the occasional movie, groceries, toiletries and annual tuition, your expenses can add up quickly.
There are a ton of stores out there that feel your pain, though. Many offer you a break via student discounts.
Keep these establishments in mind next time you’re looking to do some smart shopping and save some cash:
– Banana Republic: Finally be able to afford some clothes for work or your internship with 15% off full-priced items in the store.
– Club Monaco: Stock up on some fall favorites by getting 20% off regular and sale priced items in any Club Monaco store and online.
– Eddie Bauer: Whether it’s outdoorsy clothing basics or camping equipment, you can get 15% off regular priced items in stores with your ID.
– Rugby by Ralph Lauren: Think you can’t afford Ralph Lauren? Get some discounted swag when you flash your ID for a 15% discount.
– Papa John’s: Pizza is a perfect option for any fast-paced student. Papa John’s discounts vary based on location, so ask the restaurant closest to your campus what discount they offer.
– Qdoba: Qdoba offers a free drink for students when you purchase a meal as well as burrito meals for $5.
– Subway: At Subway, you can eat fresher with a 10% discount when you flash your student ID.
– Waffle House: Breakfast is cheaper when you add this 10% discount with a student ID.
– Apple: Want an iPhone 5 for less? Students can get an 8% discount online and in Apple stores on all Apple products.
– Dell University: A program through Dell that offers discounts on technology for students.
For discounted plane tickets and travel accommodations, check out these sites designed exclusively for students:
Many stores offer student discounts, even if they don’t broadcast them.
If you’re not sure whether or not a store offers a discount, go ahead and ask. You may end up finding more deals than you were bargaining for.
And always carry your student ID!
To learn about even more student discounts for clothes, food, fitness, technology, theatres and travel, be sure to check out the full article here.
Powered by Facebook Comments